Audience information for a safe and enjoyable experience
We can’t wait to welcome you all back to our theatre.
Our number one priority remains the health and wellbeing of artists, audiences and our team, so we’re taking the following measures to maximise safety, security and comfort during your visit.
- We ask that you stay at home if you have Covid-19 symptoms.
- Our front of house team will be wearing face coverings. We leave it up to you to decide whether you wish to follow suit.
- Our auditorium will be laid out as normal, so there will be no additional space between seats, but we ask you to respect the personal space of other audience members as you move around the building.
- We’re continuing enhanced cleaning and maintaining fresh ventilation as much as we can.
- We’re providing hand sanitiser points around the venue.
- While using the NHS QR code facility is no longer mandatory, we’ll still make it available if you wish to use it.
- We ask you to bring minimal belongings.
- Our bar will return to normal service, with COVID Secure Controls.
- We also ask you to support us in limiting contact and using a contactless card or device. We will not be accepting cash.
Although we are aware that the experience may be slightly different to previous visits, we hope that our procedures allow everyone to feel relaxed and able to enjoy The Maltings Theatre.
We’ll be doing our best to keep this information updated, and respond to the changing circumstances as they develop. Ticket bookers will be sent full information about the most up-to-date safety measures in place in advance of the performance, so that they can plan accordingly and feel as secure as possible during their visit.